Kingston Building is not your standard commercial construction company.
Firstly, our team’s unique skill set and experience allows us to offer ‘whole of project’ development management, construction and maintenance related services. This can include providing clients with some or all of the following services:
- Undertaking both on and off market property analysis to identify potential development sites
- Investigating site constraints and opportunities, i.e. highest & best use analysis
- Assisting with the formulation and negotiation of acquisition terms with an agent and/or property owner
- Reviewing and providing advice around transactional legal documentation
- Managing and coordinating a technical consultant team to secure Council and/or statutory authority approvals
- Assisting securing construction phase finance
- Completing construction to meet required time, cost and quality expectations
- Managing and coordinating with an agent during marketing and sales
- Providing accurate program, budget and risk advice over the life of a project
- Providing property maintenance-related services following project completion.
Secondly, Kingston Building also undertakes projects with select clients on a Joint Venture (JV) basis.
Completing a project on a JV basis with a capable, respected and experienced partner like Kingston Building has many benefits for a client, including:
- Day-to-day project and development services are provided by Kingston Building (as detailed above)
- Equity contributions over the life of the project (being the shortfall between development costs and debt funding) are made by Kingston Building
- As a client, you are still involved in all critical project decisions
- The financial return for a client can be maximised, as they receive both a market competitive return for their property and also get to share in a percentage of the project profit.
If you are interested in Kingston Building providing any of the above services or wish to discuss completing a project on a Joint Venture basis, please contact our Development Manager Chris Wright on 0419 270 217.