This project involved the construction of a new service station and retail coffee/café drive thru on a 22,500m2 of Greenfield site at Rural View Mackay.
The scope of works included construction of a BP Service service station; BP shop building which consisted of concrete block work and fit out; installation of new underground storage tanks and associated works; installation of new fuel dispensers; and automatic car wash, erection of canopy and signage; extensive stormwater retention/overland flow.
The concrete used on this site totalled 9500m2 for pavements in total. The retail shops floor area was 280m2 and a new Stella Rossa espresso of approx. 180m2. The works also included drive-thru and parking. The site is located on the Cnr Mackay Bucasia Road and Eimeo Road, Rural View, Queensland.
Key project elements included:
- Construction of a new service station including:
- Remediation and bulk earthworks over 22500 m2 of Greenfield area.
- New building and fit out building and canopy
- Construction of a new food and drink outlet drive thru
- Construction of a new car wash facilities
- Site earthworks and services which included remediation and placement of 26000m3
- External works and co-ordination of the total fuel systems, pipework, bowsers, electrical and car wash equipment.
These values underpin how we go about our daily business and define the Kingston way.
We are committed to establishing and investing in long term relationships with clients, staff, communities, suppliers and subcontractors in the absolute belief that this approach creates the greatest value for all.
We recognise the critical importance of environmental sustainability including water and energy efficiency, pollution reduction, recycling and the implementation of best practice urban design principles to protect the future health and prosperity of the planet.
We take great pride in constructing quality buildings with exceptionally high standards of finish and client satisfaction. Kingston has received many industry awards for excellence.