Kingston Wins 5 New Projects For School Infrastructure NSW
After being awarded projects at Rutherford Technical High School, Kurri Kurri High School and Francis Greenway High School earlier this year, we are excited to have recently started a further two projects in the Upper Hunter Valley towns of Quirindi and Inverell for School Infrastructure NSW.
Kingston Building has a record of successfully delivering projects for both the NSW & QLD Departments of Education in the past, such as the construction & fit out of the Moranbah State High School Performance Hall and the demolition and construction of Point Clare Primary School.
With these new projects underway in 2022, our team is excited to further demonstrate our expertise across these wide ranging scopes of work:
- Rutherford Technical High School: Design & construction of a new standalone building within the grounds of the school. The building includes five general learning spaces (teaching classrooms), a movement studio and associated ancillary spaces.
- Kurri Kurri High School: Construction of a mezzanine level within the existing hall, refurbishment works and internal fit out to create general learning spaces, a CAPA movement studio, recording studios, practice rooms, a control room and a performance stage fit out.
- Francis Greenway High School: Design & construction of a new canteen building and surrounding works, and a new toilet block including demolition of an existing canteen and toilet.
- Inverell High School: Heritage roofing works to Blocks A, B and D of the school to remove a number of water leaks and bring the terracotta roofs back to their former glory.
- Quirindi Public School: Heritage restoration of existing Welsh Slate roof including resarking, the removal of old & installation of new Oregan roof battens, and the removal, replacement & reinstatement of Slate tiles to the roof including associated flashings, cappings & gutters.
We look forward to successfully delivering these projects for the NSW Government as well as for the staff and students, and to completing more quality projects for School Infrastructure NSW in the future.