Kingston Building was the successful tenderer of the construction of a new BP Service Station and drive-thru car wash and dog wash facility at Paget, Hervey Bay.
The works were completed on the 4,241m2 site located on the Cnr. Main Street & Richard Charles Drive, Kawungan (Hervey Bay), Queensland.
Key project elements included:
- Construction of a new BP shop building which consisted of concrete tilt up panels with structural steel and fit-out
- Coordination of the installation of new underground fuel tanks and associated works
- 15 parking bays
- Installation of new fuel dispensers
- Erection of canopy and signage
- Concrete pavement and landscaping
- Construction of car wash and dog wash bays and associated works
- Road widening and kerb upgrades to DTMR controlled road.
These values underpin how we go about our daily business and define the Kingston way.
We are committed to establishing and investing in long term relationships with clients, staff, communities, suppliers and subcontractors in the absolute belief that this approach creates the greatest value for all.
We recognise the critical importance of environmental sustainability including water and energy efficiency, pollution reduction, recycling and the implementation of best practice urban design principles to protect the future health and prosperity of the planet.
We take great pride in constructing quality buildings with exceptionally high standards of finish and client satisfaction. Kingston has received many industry awards for excellence.